Sunday, December 21, 2008
Who will mend our broken sleep when she is here no longer?
For who's part do we stand and bow? What stories do we tell?
And will we memorize the day when great and greatness fell?
Say will this valley overcome, and will these shadows fade?
And will we lift our eyes to see the beauty that she made?
The disappearing last of her that leads to worlds unknown
Has left a path to softly tread when sadness wanders home.
I'll meet thee where the highland winds divide wild mountain tyne,
Where I will be forever yours and you, forever mine.
This week was Our Myrtle week. Though we were mixed on the tribute show last Friday, we were glad to see our great dame honored. But with the gaping hole our Myrtle has left, where will we find the heart of the show? Boobianca's sperm-stealing antics take her out of the running. So who will it be? Maybe a new executive producer will come to the rescue? Lots of rumors, folks, and we know you'll keep all of us posted here. (I know I'll be sure to check out Superposter's blog for all of the latest.)
Have a grand holiday, and we'll see you next year!
Monday, December 15, 2008
- Krystal is a 'ho for a mug of hot milk. (I love that line, Norn!)
- Why-oh-why can't Rebecca just die?
- Greens and Ryan continue to bore, whilst InsAnnie continues to delight.
- Brot and Taylor are doing their thing, while poor Jake turns into a misogynistic mess.
Monday, December 08, 2008
- You know it's a sad state of affairs when Cameron Mathison's thong is the highlight this week on our beloved All My Children.
- Brot just doesn't love Taylor anymore - so much so, that he's stalking her.
- Krystal is back to her old whorish tricks (and we're diggin' how psychotic it all is).
- Randi and Colby need to go. Period.
We're back! I've been missing y'all -- Jordan's been representin' on the blog, but I'm back now, and for a while until the holidays. Speaking of the holidays, ABC really is trying to get us all into the holiday mood. What would your holiday gift be to the viewers who watch All My Children? I know what my holiday wishes for the viewers would be, but I'd much rather hear yours. Spread your holiday cheer, people, here.12/5/08 Podcast