Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I can barely see straight myself. I was away -- far away -- for a week with my man Carlos, but with no computer, no internet access, no television, nothing. So a) I'm truly sorry I didn't post sooner, and b) I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON ON ALL MY CHILDREN SINCE LAST TUESDAY!
So, loyal viewers, I will be hunkering down for the next 192 hours with your posts and my DVR, and will be feasting on what I'm told is a very, uh, turbulent Pine Valley. I can't wait.
Whilst I'm updating, I hope this PVP classic makes you giggle, and please -- keep those opinions flowing here.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
- Adam conveniently gets himself committed when he conveniently doesn't hear the team from Oak Haven enter his home.
- Fusion conveniently gets a shipment of hooker dresses that Babe can use to scm Richie's gal-pal.
- Jackson and Kendall conveniently get their cellphones switched, and Jack conveniently answers the phone when Erica calls to say just one more thing to Kendall about her affair with Aidan.
- Ryan conveniently never had a vasectomy. (Actually, that's kind of inconvenient for Ryan, considering how many women in Pine Valley he's had sex with.)
Monday, May 12, 2008
- Dixie's sexy ghost is haunting Adam, and we're loving every minute of it.
- Aidan and Jake magically make it back to Pine Valley from Africa in under two hours.
- Blandie clearly isn't making any magic with Ryan. (Too bad she and Richie are related, because together, they'd be hot!)
- Warren Buffet makes Opal's heart sing, but he doesn't do much else for our girl, Erica.
- NuColby is a dud. Period.
Taylor's back for what is probably the PVP's 100th episode! He's had fun this week with Miss Dixie, Miss Erica, the Hot-Shot Doctor and the Doofus, and I've had fun having him back this week. Show Taylor some love -- and give your fellow bloggers some of those ass-toot opinions we know you have! -- here.
Monday, May 05, 2008
- Dixie's back as a ghost -- and we'll take it.
- After a grueling 22 hours in solitary confinement, Sam Woods rescues Erica and gets her a new tube of lip gloss.
- Blandie's up to no good, and viewers everywhere yawn.
- Zach ships Aidan to Africa to rescue Jake Martin. (We, uh, see a pretty good opportunity here to, ahem, clear the path for Jake and Greenlee, Mr. and Mrs. Head Writer.... Just a suggestion, folks.)
- Don't say "no-no" to Ya-Ya -- she's a keeper.
Lots of stuff to talk about. Where do we begin? Mini-Hands Julia rumors, new head writer rumors, Emmy busts, ladybugs.... Our little show has beens so much fun! Do your thing and post your thoughts on it all, here.5/2/08 Podcast