- David creepily manipulates Amanda.
- David creepily manipulates Krystal.
- Brot's mom reveals her creepy reasons for lying to Taylor (not to mention that she has creepy eyes).
- InsAnnie pulls the ultimate creepy move against Ryan (and I'm kind of glad).
- Jessie and Rebecca are just plain creepy.
- Colby is a creep, period.
I must warn you - the levels on the podcast this week are not good. I set my inputs levels too high by accident, and it gets pretty blown-out in spots. (What can I say, people? I don't got Jimmy Jam helpin' out!) I apologize in advance if I've hurt your ears. One other thing: do yourself a favor, and check out One Life to Live, if you can swing it. It isn't perfect, but it just feels real. Plus, they don't assault the viewer's intelligence on a daily basis. No to mention that they have actual adults on the show, and characters that have been there more than 10 years. Seriously. And all of them can act. They might not be the best lookin' crew, but who cares? Acting before beauty, we always say. (Plus, we ain't so perfect ourselves, if you can believe that.) Finally, whatever you do, please, please, please tell us what's going on in that big brain of yours. We'd love to know, here.