- As if killing Stuart wasn’t bad enough, Pratt makes us relive it over and over as he drags the “Who Shot Stuart” murder mystery out all summer long. Of course the real mystery is “WTF is with Tad?”.
- Jessie is still acting like a Private Dick. Erica is the worst Private Dick ever, and Petey ruins the most significant piece of evidence discovered so far.
- What does Emma know about Stuart's death? She has a thing for guns. Not long ago she found a gun under the bed, and while most girls draw bunnies, flowers and butterflies, Emma draws an Astra, 357 Magnum, 3 " barrel, Armaloy satin finish, Lee Reloading dye, handgun.
- Pratt shoots another blank with an old storyline involving the sperm switch fiasco of Colby’s conception.
- Colby tries to read. Annie gets shanked for reading. Ryan tries basic math. Bless his heart.
- It’s Smackdown at Wildwind as KWAK and David go mano y mano over the end of their loving union!
- Kendall is torn between two lovers, and feelin’ like a fool, because lovin’ both of them is breakin’ all the rules…
GOOD NEWS! Chrishell Stause aka Amamda Dillon mercifully extends her contract through the end of the year!
NEXT WEEK ON All My Children: One character’s sperm ends up in a place it doesn’t belong! Another beloved character suffers a blunt force trauma to the head! (Ok, I totally made that up, but the odds are in my favor.)
Well folks, there may not be a new podcast this week, but there’s plenty to dish about. Let’s keep the blog going while Ashley takes a break to start the adventure of her life with Carlos and The Twins. Be on the lookout for Jordan’s posts. No doubt he’ll have plenty of ass-toot commentary about AMC and the whole summer TV season! Post your thoughts and send Ashley happy thoughts right here.